The Country of Marriage

I give you what is unbounded, passing from dark to dark,
containing darkness: a night of rain, an early morning.
I give you the life I have let live for the love of you:
a clump of orange-blooming weeds beside the road,
the young orchard waiting in the snow, our own life
that we have planted in the ground, as I have planted mine in you. I give you my love...

Wendell Berry

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Job opening at LBC

Hello Everyone!
I thought I would put out there that Lancaster Bible College is currently looking for someone with housekeeping experience to be a Housekeeping Supervisor. I think the job would be pretty fun, day time hours, supervising 20 or so students (who are pretty awesome!). As far as actually doing housekeeping, most of the job is supervisory/administrative, which some light housekeeping.

If you have a heart for college students, and have housekeeping experience, please, take a look! The link is here. 

You would have full benefits, plus tuition assistance at the college.

If you know someone who might be interested, pass the word along!





No comments:

Post a Comment